Date(s) - Dec 14
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Does your organization get bogged down in the compliance issues, which hinder disability inclusion efforts?
- Do you find that within your organization Hiring Managers and Recruiters are uncertain about distinctions between accessibility and accommodations?
- Do you need resources and tools to empower your talent acquisition team to become pro-active in disability inclusion?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the next Disability Market Boot Camp (DMBC) – Accommodations v. Accessibility: What’s the Difference? Will be held on December 14, 2016, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST.
The Disability Market Boot Camp (DMBC) is a FREE webinar series, sponsored by the Multicultural Foodservice and Hospitality Alliance (MFHA) and Solutions Marketing Group (SMG) to help you make linkages between OFCCP directives, EEO and the ADA, and their impact on your organization.
This webinar is for you if you’re a:
- Government Contractor
- HR Professional
- Hiring Manager
- Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner
- Lead for an Employee Resource Group
- Senior Leader/Influencer
The webinar will provide you with the information on requirements and help you uncover your organization’s status regarding compliance.
There is no cost to participate, but you must register at: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EC58DE84864F30
Test your computer’s settings: https://www.anymeeting.com/WebConference-Beta/systemtest/AnyMeetingSystemTest.aspx
For more information, contact 703-920-0225 or email Celeste Beaty at email@example.com.